Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Jamiya Duggan

I would like to introduce to you my niece Jamiya and today she is 2 months old!!! She was such a good baby allowing me to photograph her. This little girl is so adorable to me and not because she's my niece. Dispite her having sickle cell, she did remarkably well during her photo session. I couldn't help think everytime I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, she seemed to have an old soul spirit about herself. I'm sure you've heard the term the old folks use to say "that baby has an old soul". Meaning that baby seems a little older than what they really are in their disposition. Well this little girl has already overcome some obstacles coming into this world, she is definitely a fighter! I'll be keeping my eye on her alot more than usual..until next time! Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to North Carolina for a wedding shoot!! Tell you all about it when I get back.

_MG_4310edit.jpg


_MG_4333edit.jpg

IMG_4204edit.jpg

IMG_4257editborders2.jpg

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com