Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh I've been tagged....now you're it!!

I've been tagged by fellow Xtreme seminar photographer and friend Agnes Lopez . I have to tell 8 things about myself and then tag 8 other photographers. Let's see, 8 things about myself:

1. I love to try/eat new foods

2. I'm involved in a volunteer program on the weekends

3. I'm clumsy

4. I enjoy yard work

5. I wear a size 7 shoe

6. I love to travel

7. I love to excerise (well i actually hate it at times and feel bad if i don't excerise. it's a sick cycle, i know)

8. My dream place I will visit/vacation is Bora Bora


Now here's my list of 8 photographers who I'm tagging....

Rae Leytham
Davina Fear
Alecia Lauren
Liana Lehman
Erin Curran
Stacey Bode
N'neka Scruggs
Shan Renee

2 comments:

stacey said...

thanks for taggin' me michelle! woo hoo! wow, now i have to pick my 8 to tag! that's tough.

ya know, i'm also a size 7, and own probably a couple hundred pairs of shoes. if i share, can i go along to bora bora???

Teddi said...

Just popping in to say hi! We both tagged Rae :).

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com