Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chaundria & Darrell's 6th Anniversary

About Two weeks ago this Lovely Couple Celebrated their 6th Wedding Anniversary. I had the honor of photographing their Anniversary Party, it was wonderful and I had a blast doing it. Just a thought: "We live in a world that really preys on the family and it's so important to really cherish, highly value and protect the family arrangement. I admire this couple because they truly hold the martial arrangement as sacred, listening, and applying the counsel from the orignator of Marriage, Jehovah. They seem to have a Wonderful Marriage. I did a slideshow for Chaundria & Darrell and if you'd like to see it just click on the link below and enjoy! Feel free to leave me a comment too!
CONGRATULATIONS CHAUNDRIA & DARRELL!!

CHAUNDRIA & DARRELL SLIDESHOW

1704,1705,1707,1708

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures and the slide show of this lovely event. Michele's photography was on point and made the event memorable. Congratulations to Chaundria and Darrell and many more years of love and support for each other.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com