Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Photographs from the "I DO Bridal Affair"

On one of my previous postings I was getting ready for a Bridal Event, which has come and gone. I had such a great time exhibiting, it gave me an opportunity to meet so many great people, future brides and grooms different vendors and just everyone in between. My friend Stephanie came by to help me out (Thanks so much Steph!!!) I had a great time! My Friend Marnetta also came down to check out the Event, Thanks Marnetta for checking me out. Here are a couple of photographs from the event. If you're in need of service check out my "Other Links" on this blog! You can also view more photographs by clicking on any image in this post and it will take you to flickr where you can view the photographs from the bridal event.

_MG_0062

here's my table!!!
_MG_0075

Delicious Foods to try
_MG_0093

_MG_0094

LaTanya the Esthetician and Make-up Artist
_MG_0107

Some Door prize winners
_MG_0160

_MG_0159

Their was a cool Fashion show to top it off featuring the latest in Brides and Bridesmaid Dresses!
_MG_0167

_MG_0172

_MG_0175

_MG_0188

_MG_0198

_MG_0203

_MG_0206

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com