Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Verlencia & Gerard

This is a wedding I helped shoot last month with a great photographer, Tracey Brown at the Lambert Place. That was my second time shooting at the Lambert Place, it's very nice, quaint and cozy. Thanks so much Tracey, I enjoyed working with you girl! These are some of my pics. Enjoy!


IMG_0965blog


IMG_1067blog


IMG_1085blog

I call these funny girls "Lil women", they had so much spunk and character
IMG_1016blog

As you can tell they are far from being camera shy
IMG_1023blog

Love the Fuschia Color throughout the reception
IMG_1165blog

Even the candle holders were Fuschia they added flair to....
IMG_1361blog

The Cake
IMG_1241blog

And the happy couple dance
IMG_1415blog

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com