Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sweet Chloe

I had an opportunity to photograph an adorable little girl name "Chloe". She's 9 years old, with a personality of such a sweet, quite , and hidden spark when you least expect it. Since the wedding season is winding down this time of year I've been photographing kids and toddlers whenever I can. We shot these photos close to sunset, so you'll see alot of that golden sun throughout the photos. I love catching that last drink of sunlight, it's so beautiful!!! Here are some of my favorite from Chloe's photo session. I had quite a few favorites of this beautiful little girl, so enjoy!

_MG_7670b

_MG_7565b

_MG_7569b

_MG_7566b

_MG_7567b

_MG_7697b

_MG_7708b

_MG_7598b

_MG_7669b

_MG_7689b

_MG_7693b



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great images of Chloe! You're so awesome at details shots! (and love the NEW blog...yeah...still gotta start mine...)

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com