Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tasha & Barry

This is a wedding I shot with N'neka a few weeks ago. It was a wonderful wedding, despite the Tornado we had just the night before. Here are some of my pics from the Wedding.

tashadressblog

This was a touching moment, when the bride-to-be received a surprise from her soon to be Husband Barry. In case you're wondering it's a "New Edition DVD". She Loves New Edition!!!
tashasurpriseblog

IMG_0669blog

IMG_0744blog

IMG_0750blog

The Husband to be as he awaits he soul mate.
IMG_0816blog

IMG_0845blog

I think these last two images speak for themselves.
IMG_0933blog

At last, my love.....
IMG_1078blog

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com