Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Why are Professional Photographers so Expensive?"

Happy Hump Day Wednesday!
The day is half way over but I just had to post this article I found as I was surfing different threads on DWF (digital wedding forum) website, which is so informative. If you can join this forum, you won't regret it. Anyway, I came across a thread that was entitled
"Why are Professional Photographers so Expensive?" It was very, informative, enlightening and educational. It helps you to see there's ALOT of TIME that goes into photography. This article helps to inform the consumer, that counts for half if not more of the descisions we make, being well informed. I certainly want clients to be informed, so they can make the best decisions possible.

So take a moment, and read the article. Even if you don't agree with it, you'll at least walk away with understanding more and maybe have a deeper appreciation for photographers. Enjoy and feel free to share with others!!

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com