Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finao Rocks!!!

Well I just received my first album from Finao and I love it, and my clients loved it too. It was totally not what they were expecting! A very pleasant surprise. Here are a couple of pics i took before I had to deliver the album last night. Thanks for such a great job Finao and Thanks Mac and LaShae for letting me photograph your proposal engagement!!

I love the rice paper wrapping...
IMG_1488edit4blog

IMG_1497edit4blog

IMG_1499edit4blog

IMG_1498edit4blog

IMG_1502edit4blog

IMG_1506edit4blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute album. Nice design and I like the packaging too.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com