Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Rhodes Hall Wedding

I shot this wedding with the awesome Liana Lehman last month and just getting a chance to blog about it. This cute couple, Devon and Jonathan currently live in Texas but have ties to Atlanta. Their reception was held at the Historical Rhodes Hall in Midtown Atlanta. Here are a few images I wanted to share. Thanks so much Liana. If you 'd like to check out more images of this couple just click here.

dj_blog1

Devon looks to gorgeous!
IMG_3744_blog2

I asked Jonathan if anyone had ever told him he favors Clint Eastwood in his younger days...he said yes several times
IMG_3858_blog3

_blog4

IMG_4000_blog5

IMG_4016_blog6

Inside the historical Rhodes Hall is a Huge window that was hand painted events related to the civil war. It's pretty interesting.
dj_blog7

IMG_4112_blog8

IMG_4117_blog9

The band was rocking and so were the newly weds with their duet.
dj_blog10

I was trying my hand at a new technique I learned to make an image jump, pop, or just come alive.
dj_blog12

Lastly, before all the fun ended we went up to the roof top of Rhodes Hall and took some shots of the lovely couple, as you can tell it was getting dark real fast, but it was so breathtaking!
dj_blog11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a pretty location, i love that shot of the bride in front of the red door and the staircase shot is cool!

nice job!

tracy

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com