Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Rachel & Laron Continuation....

Ok, I'm back to continue with a few more images I wanted to share of this soon to wed couple. I'll be photographing their Wedding this November and I'm so excited and honor to have that privilege!!!



IMG_9617editsav4web

IMG_9562editsav4web

rachellaron_blog4sav4web

rachellaron_blog5sav4web

IMG_9738edit2sav4web

Oh, I mention previously we had to call in the Decatur Fire Dept. for some help :)
As you can see we got out of the storm in the nick of time. It was scary, exciting, and fun all at the same time!
rachellaron_blog6sav4web

I love these tender kissing moments, they just say so much with out having to really say anything at all...
rachellaron_blog7sav4web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - they are like total models! Love them - great job!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com