Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Rachel + Laron say "I Do"

Rachel and Laron said their "I Dos" a few weeks ago at the quaint, cozy Lambert Place. This fun loving couple is so adorable, and I had a great time photographing them and their Special Day! Here are some images.

lambertplace_21

lambertplace_3

lambertplace_6

lambertplace_7

lambertplace_4

lambertplace_8

lambertplace_9_199_0115_IMG

lambertplace_2

lambertplace_1

lambertplace_22

lambertplace_12

lambertplace_11

lambertplace_14

lambertplace_13

lambertplace_20

lambertplace_19

lambertplace_15

lambertplace_17

lambertplace_18

lambertplace_637_IMG_6234e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures. I was at the wedding and the wedding and the reception were beautiful. These pictures really capture the night.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com