Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, February 06, 2009

CLIENT ALBUM ARRIVED!!!

I'm excited to show you my client's album. I really love Finao Albums, the quality, the feel, the look, i just love it! There's A LOT that goes into producing the final product, your Album. It's interesting that all the work that goes into making your Special day Special, your images and/or albums are what you will have left to last your lifetime and to pass your legacy on to your love ones. Here are a few pics of the final product my clients will enjoy for years and years to come.

steedalbum_1

I love the wrapping Finao puts their Albums in...sweet!
steedalbum_2

steedalbum_3

steedalbum_4

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com