Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photo Session with James

Can you say "adorable". Meet handsome, cutie pie 13month old James who is sust a character in a sweet kind of way. I had the opportunity to photograph him a few weeks ago and when I tell you he was such a sweet ham! One you just want to take a bite and eat up he was so sweet. Here are a few of my favorites!

JM039_0060_e_blog

JM053_0097_e_blog

Look at those expression...cute i tell you, cute!
JM_blog_1

JM_blog_2

JM_blog_3

JM_blog_5

JM_blog_9

I used the parents as props to assist us in James photo session. :)
JM_blog_7

JM_blog_8

JM_blog_6

I love the moments we caught of James just being himself.
JM_blog_4

JM146_0247_e_blog

JM_blog_10

we ended with a mommie and son moment!
JM171_0333_e_blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the pictures there socute and the blog is pretty

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com