Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The WineLoft

Hi Fellow Bloggers! Sorry for delay in posting. It was a little crazy for the month of May but I'm getting back on track. I want to share with you this really quaint, cool, relaxing spot that i totally recommend. It's the WineLoft Wine Bar. Now let me start by saying that I'm by no means a connoisseur of wine but I do have a few flavors I love to sip every now and then. Here are a few pics. Who knows the next time you're ever in the mood to break away from that regular place you frequent or would like to try out a new spot with friends why not check out the WineLoft Wine Bar.


blog_1wineloft
I just love the Decor
blog_3wineloft

I couldn't resist snapping some of the cool people at the WineLoft
blog_4


blog_5

I think the hostess had such beautiful eyes and her make up was an eye catcher too.
blog_6

can you tell me which drink is mine?
blog_2wineloft

blog_7

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com