Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Save the Date & Bon Voyage!!!


Hi All blog readers and stalkers. I know it's been a minute since my last posting and that's because I've so busy but i have much to post about. I've been extremely busy shooting and getting ready for my Atlanta Weddings Magazine "The Wedding Party Sept. 15th at the Loews Hotel in Midtown. So make sure you Save the date!
I'm also getting ready to leaving for 7 days of bliss to the caribbean!!! I have literally been up ALL NIGHT doing that oh and helping with my brother Big Mike's wedding he got married today!! Congratulations Melissa + Mike. I'll be blogging about that among other weddings soon. So I just wanted to let you know i haven't fallen off the face of the earth LOL just been busy which is good. Just a disclaimer if anything in this post sounds crazy it is due to a lack of sleep. Well let me get off here and get ready to leave! I look forward to catching up with you!

1 comment:

tracyk said...

can't wait to hear and read all about your trip! have a great time!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com