Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Random: Pizza Night

This has been a long and busy week for me so when my dear good friend Elishama called me and asked what was i eating for dinner i replied: "i'll probably stop by No Mas Catina and pick up something to go" she sweetly offer her reply: well i'll make you a veggie pizza. Now just so you know the kind of person I am, I rarely turn down food. One of my nicknames could be miss piggy LOL. That's one of the reason i HAVE to work out because i do enjoy my taste buds being arrested by the many flavors of food! So now getting back to Me and Elishama, needless to say I was over to her house in a flash...so after today my evening ended on a delicious note and i have a photo to prove it! Have great weekend everyone :)

IMG_9746

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com