Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow, Ice, and Shut In

Well today the roads have iced up from the snow. I've been in the house for 2 days straight and i'm starting to get a little antsy :) I wanna get out. Well i did venture out today to see just what's going on out there and trust me it's nothing to play with. I didn't totally fall down on my butt, but i did the slip and slide dance a couple of times on my walk about the the neighborhood. So locals you be careful out there. Since this is my first post for the new year I'll leave you with a winter wonderland photo.

IMG_9189-1

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com