Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

DWF Get-Together

Hi Everyone!!! Here are some of the highlights from the DWF Atlanta GTG Dinner Last Night. This was such a great get together. I had a Blast!! I enjoyed meeting everyone and even seeing some old familiar faces (Charles & Shannon from Xtreme). It was such a nice break away from the hustle and bustle.

We met at Maggiano's in Buckhead!! They had this Beautiful Chandelier so I had to get a shot of that.




We had a nice private room reserved, thanks to N'neka!


As you can see we had a great turn out !!

(Noshir and Chris,Yes we had some Nikonites in the house LOL)


Some of the Ladies from Bella Pictures




Heather and Kenneth


Courtney

Pappas a.k.a. Big Daddy


Charles Bordner The Man" great seeing him and Shannon


Andrea and her Husband


Andrea and N'neka


I didn't capture any of the Delicious food we had but, I managed to get a shot of this awesome dessert!!



Candid shots







We ended the evening knowing each other a little bit better.....Until next time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

It was a blast meeting you!

Charlie

Unknown said...

It was so nice seeing you again, hope to see you at the DWF Convention.



Charles

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com