Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bride-To-Be

Last week, I was invited to a Bridal Shower and although I didn't know the bride-to-be that well, she was so sweet. Joanne (Bride-To-Be) is getting married in a few months and a little nervous. She was totally SURPRISED!!!! The Shower was a delight! As you can see she had plenty gifts to wish her well, words of encouragement to get her off to a great new beginning, and what's a party without good food!!! We played some really fun games with door prizes (I love prizes and gift!!) We all had lots of fun and had some great girl bonding time!! I had a blast!! Thanks Simone!!!









As you can see the Bride-To-Be was a little bashful. If you'd like to check out more click on http://printroom.com/pro/michellewhitephotography click on Engagements, then click on Joanne. Until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you shooting her wedding? Looked like heaps of fun!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com