Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Concert at Earthlink Live - Featuring Corinne Bailey Rae

I was going through some images and I totally forgot about a concert I went to a while back at Earthlink Live, where I saw the lovely "Corinne Bailey Rae". She is awesome and just as sweet and humble as you wouldn't expect some artist to be. It was jam packed in the standing room only, nothing but hot air and sweat!! but my $13 dollar ticket was well worth every bit of it and more!! This is definitely an Up & Coming Fast, Rising Artist who will be the talk of the town for a long while...well she actually already is, I'm just late in sharing it. If you'd like to sample her music, check out her official website at: http://www.corinnebaileyrae.net/, or visit her myspace page at: http://www.myspace.com/corinnebaileyrae . Well until next time....










1 comment:

tracy said...

No Fair! I love Corrine Bailey Rae. I am so jealous! :P

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com