Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Michelle Taiste Rapp Maternity Session

Oh, I'm so happy, happy, happy to share with you the Maternity Session of Michelle Taiste Rapp! Michelle is due next month (a July baby, like myself) and of course she and Hubby Larry can't wait. She was such a pleasure to photograph. I also have to give kudos to her Husband Larry, who was such a Total Fun Sport. There were so many images, it was hard for me to choose, so here are just a few and if you'd like to see more just click on the title "Michelle Taiste Rapp Maternity Session" at the top left side, then click on Maternity. Enjoy the photos.



_MG_7135editblog


_MG_7238blog500x750


_MG_7150editblog


_MG_7147editblog


_MG_7188editblog


_MG_7293editblog

1 comment:

tracy said...

Aww...these are so great Michelle! You really caught some sweet moments. Nice work.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com