Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Final Part of our BBC Workshop

You don't have to say it....I know I've been a slacker :( I apologize but it's been a bit crazy in my world. I'm finally posting the maternity session we had with Beth! She was such a trooper, with all of us saying..."ok look here" look here, ok can you look here...LOL. Beth Thanks so much for allowing us to photograph you. I'm sure Beth has had the baby by now. You can check out Beth here, and read about her experience at BBC, I so much enjoyed meeting her. Ok, I know it's Sunday, but I've got a wedding I'm shooting with the fabaliss Stacey Bode....talk to you soon! Have a great Day!!!! And if you're off tomorrow, ENJOY IT!! Here are just a few images from the session.


beth_blog1

IMG_2778e_blog2

IMG_2785e_blog3

IMG_2800e_blog4

IMG_2824e_blog6

IMG_2837e_blog7

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com