Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Friday, May 09, 2008

What Brand do you Like?

Well it's Friday night and I've been working on my branding all week....it's been a crazy hectic week! cut me some slack :) but that's one of the things I learned at Liana's BBC, that you have to develop your branding. Liana showed us how to do that by composing a "Brand Board" put the things that are you on your board. I started out with a picture of Sonya & Terrence, a lovely couple whose wedding I photographed last year. From their photo I began to build on the things associated with me, what I like and make me who I am. I went through different websites and magazines I frequent and this is what I came up with I did have alot on here but then it started getting out of control, so I cut back a bit. It's still a work in progress but tell me what comes to mind when you look at my "Branding Board", I'd be curious to know. Well that's it for tonight but, don't fret I haven't forgotten Beth's maternity session, it's coming soon....


brandboard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I look at your branding board I think eclectic, fresh and feminine. Have you checked out Anthropologie? I have a feeling you might be heading in the same direction.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com