Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Survivors of Liana's Photo Buziness Boot Camp aka BBC

I just finished attending Liana's BBC (Business Boot Camp) and it was overwhelming, intense, revealing, and Great all at the same time! I enjoyed myself emmensely and I have so much to do, I'm looking forward to the change. If you haven't attended or are thinking of going please go, You won't regret it. Liana Thanks so much girl, you're awesome!! Ladies, it was so nice to meet all of you and to get to know you! K.I.T.

Here are the survivors of BBC (from left to right) Ellen, Karen, Jamie, Marie and Beth. Beth is expecting next month so keep a look out for her Maternity Session. I'll be posting those soon!

BBC_1blog

Karen was showing the Ladies a different feature on their cameras.
BBC_2blog

Liana had some additional assistants beside Sara. Charlie & Gracie. This is Charlie below. He worked so hard making us feel comfortable, warm and loved. By the time BBC was over Charlie was pooped! Here he is barely waking up from one of his naps LOL....sweet Charlie! Unfortuately I didn't get many shots of Gracie, but she's in the first picture with the BBC Survivors ;)

BBC_3blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle!

Was great getting to know you at BootCamp! Can you believe it was only one week ago?? I am full of ideas try out for my business, I'm looking forward to keeping track of everyone else's progress too:) Be Well!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com