Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Meet Jayce

Welcome Jayce! she arrived on 12/31/08. The last day of the year. What a great tax break (LOL). Just a few hours short of being a 2009 baby...well that's ok. She is loved just the same. Here are some photos I wanted to share with you of her session. For the most part Jayce was very cooperative. She let us do just about anything :) 

such a cutie pie
IMG_8565-1_jayce_2

jayce_2

jayce_5

Jayce_3

she has the cutest room too!
jayce_4

I love this image because to me it just says "I RULE THIS HOUSE". 
Thanks Julius and Kenniqua for allowing me to photograph Jayce.
IMG_8739-1e_3

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com