Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Body Magic

Today was a gray, cold, dreary, rainy day. All that great weather earlier this week was short lived but hey there's always tomorrow right. :) I got a call from my best friend to photograph a presentation she was giving at one of the local hotels. It was for a product called "Body Magic". Now I had never heard of this so I was kind of curious as well. When I arrived there were already quite a few people there so I wanted to snap a couple of shots before the presentation got started. The presentation was pleasantly surprising.

This product is what you would say "WOW". You definitely have to see to believe it. You can drop 2 to 3 dress sizes in about 10mins. I know, I know what you're thinking...yeah right! Well I saw it with my own eyes and I photographed it. I thought this would be great for those brides or even grooms (yes gentlemen this product is for both men and women). If you want to get that perfect size or a great looking shape for your special day, you might want to consider "Body Magic". I'm so NOT kidding. I don't go around doing endorsements. I'm just putting it out there, when I see something that would be something helpful I want to share. This product is NOT a girdle but much more. If you're curious or interested you can go to www.ardyss.com, and check out the other products they have or send me an email at michelle@mwsphotos.com. But in the meantime, here are a few photos I wanted to share. Be sure to check out the photos of the guest they did a "Body Magic" makeover on!
Have a great Saturday.

Bodymagic_3

BEFORE PICTURES
bodymagic_1

AFTER PICTURES
Bodymagic_2

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com