Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Coffee Talk Books

Yes, I think Coffee Table Books are so cool and so very different from Traditional Albums. Yes, i know i said Coffee Talk books but that's because their so convenient and easy to transport its bound to get people to 'Talking".  
I think that's one a the reasons I love coffee table books.   I will say Albums in general have come a LONG WAY, don't get me wrong I love Albums too but to me a coffee table book is like having your own hardcover novel about you. :) 
I'm in the process of designing an Album for this client, but I couldn't resist this Coffee Table Book that I ordered complimentary to DWF members, Sweet!  So in the mist of all the breaking news of my brother's engagement this weekend, I almost forgot to blog about my book that arrived over the weekend.
Here are some pics I took.  Just fyi, this is my first time using this album company and the quality is awesome!  This album has a glossy finish, which I don't normally do, but I have to admit theirs is really nice and it has a really good durable protective coating and the binding is great too! I'm definitely going to add them to my vendor list.

0026_e
bri_compbk_1
0028_e
bricompbk_3
0012_e
0007_e
0013_e
0014_e
0015_e
0016_e

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! I love this book, and I just scrolled through your blog and your pictures are great! You do wonderful work. :)

Anonymous said...

love this album!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com