Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MEN. LIFE. STYLE.

Seldom thought is given to Men's Photography. Men usually don't bother with Photography unless its work, family or some special occasion. Unlike us women who can think of several reasons to book a session. Men, it's ok to show off your independent style. Guys are sharp, strong, confident and masculine. It's not all about the six pack, it's about "YOU" looking good.

You've heard the old cliche "a picture is worth a thousand words". It can also be said that a picture tells who you are, where you've been, and where you maybe going. There are journeys that turn into legends you should photograph that journey.

I said all of that to say this, I've been encouraging more photo sessions for Men. Express your swagger, your uniqueness and your charm, or whatever expression of style YOU have. I'm excited about the Men I've had the opportunity to photograph over the pass few weeks and can't wait to share them with you. I think men are just as aware and self-assured of themselves as women so why not photograph it. To book your session email me at michelle@mwsphotos.com. Book your session by 5/1/09 and receive a special rate. Moving right along...

My first session of "MEN. LIFE. STYLE." is LeMar. You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you but LeMar was a little shy for the camera at first. But he quickly warmed up with a few of my icebreaker jokes and craziness. Here are some photos from his session and stay tune for more to follow.

17_15_blog

51_52_53

0221_e_blog

55_96

71_72_73

blog_1

blog_2

blog_3

blog_5

blog_4

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com