Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Latanza + Solomon's 10th Wedding Anniversary

I had the honor of photographing this "Fabaliss" yes i said "Fabaliss" Couple's 10th Wedding Anniversary. She was such an awesome planner of her celebration...I mean their celebration. In the making of this special occasion, Latanza told me the funny story about how she asked her husband what he wanted to do for their anniversary. Her husband responded that he was content spending time at the house with a few friends, but Latanza so lovingly told him "now sweetie, you know your wife won't be celebrating like that". It's one of those things where you had to be there to hear her tell the story, she was so animated in telling it, I laughed until I almost cried. In the end the evening was just as I had envisioned...Beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to photograph this wonderful milestone in their life. Thanks Latanza and Solomon. Here are some images I wanted to share, and at the end of this posting please make sure you check out the SLIDESHOW.


0385_blogrplcmnt


272_0386_e_blog

060_0096_e_blog

059_0094_e_blog

LS_002_blog

LS_003_blog

LS_005_blog

LS_004_blog

036_0050_blog

LS_008_blog

LS_006_blog

LS_007_blog

LS_010_blog

281_0395_e_blog

207_0290_e_blog

441_0585_e_blog

340_0471_e_blog

LS_009_blog

0603_blogrplcmt

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS SLIDESHOW
Latanza and Solomon SLIDESHOW

2 comments:

tracyk said...

nice details. i like the last shot, very dramatic! good job michelle.

tracy

Ayesha said...

These are beautiful. Love all the details you captured and what a beautiful wedding.

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com