Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For the Hydrangea Lovers

Well today was very busy and hot! I wanted to share with you my beautiful Hydrangeas! I just love these flowers. Their so gorgeous, they come in a variety of colors...mmm thinking about it, I've only seen them in blue, dark blue and purple. These are my very own home grown...well they were already here when I moved in my house a few years ago. Aren't they purr-deee....but guess what? There's more....
0012_e

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com