Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Katie + John say "I Do"

I had the opportunity to shoot this wedding with amazing photographer Alecia. Their wedding was in Brasstown Valley Resort in Young Harris, GA. The weather was very up and down with spurts of rain showers but despite the intermittent rain it turned out to be a fabulous wedding here are some images. I had so much fun shooting with you Alecia, must do it again!

this is was one of my favorite funny moments I call this "green acres" LOL....but
0101e

here are some sweeter photos of the sweet loving couple
brasstown_0047_e

i call this the long kiss
brasstown_4

Katie has such pretty eyes and her eye make-up really brought her eyes out more.
brasstown_1

This has such an "Anne of Green Gables" feel to me. Being out in the open field of daisies and wild flowers. It was so awesome being out there. Katie had no problem voguing for the camera
brasstown_3

Katie had gorgeous flowers
brasstown_0062_e

brasstown_6

brasstown_5

I'll end this posting with a kiss and a dip.
brasstwon_0091

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Lovely photos! You did wonderfully! :)

Jamie Hammond Photography said...

very fun! can't wait to meet you!!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com