Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Hydrangeas

Well did you think I forgot? Nooooooo way! Here's part 2 of the photos of my Hydrangeas. By no means have I got a green thumb, though I do try to play in the dirt every now and then. Here's a collection of my photos I wanted to share. What's the butterfly photo in there you ask? Well from time to time there is a butterfly trying to make his or her way, trying to get those wings to work right. Just thought I'd throw in an abstract kind of thought or photo to add a little wonderment...
Hydrangeas_part2

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com