Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Nadeea + Wellington e-session

All I can say is "it's been a crazy 2 weeks". I couldn't start the day without posting a tidbit from an engagement session I recently shot with an adorable, awesome, fun, sweet couple whose wedding I can't wait to photograph next month. I know that one picture is a teaser, but guess what? think about what you have to look forward to :) I'll be posting more later....in the meantime here is a picture of the adorable, awesome, fun couple!

0207_e_esession_blog

1 comment:

ShellyC. said...

Michelle, the feedback we have gotten from our guest and even our friends from out of state that could NOT make it to Nadeea & Wellington's wedding, felt like they were in on EVERYTHING, from gathering at the house before-hand to get ready, The Ceremony, and the Reception, that was sooo much fun (especially the bride and groom)...Our friends and family are still raving about your photography. We are so glad that you were able to capture the joyous feel and upbeat vibe of this special day...

I noticed you and the 2nd-photographer, working the crowd ALL night...

What a Great Job...KUDOS TO YOU!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com