Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding Soiree's Bridal Road Show

I'm especially excited to blog about this awesome event. Wedding Soiree Bridal Road Show this past Sunday and I was invited to photograph part of the event. The brides were such an awesome group of Ladies and they had a BLAST of a time I tell you! Here are some highlights. Gail and Hester, THANK YOU so much for the opportunity! I look forward to working with you again :)

The last stop for the brides was the Boutique Palomar Hotel

palomaratlanta_5

very posh decor

0007_palomaratlanta_3

0014_palomaratlanta_4

palomaratlanta_9
The Brides arrived in stylish comfort

palomaratlanta_11

0042_palomaratlanta_12
they were treated like royalty

0048_palomaratlanta_6


the brides were very impressed with this beautiful hotel...but really who wouldn't be.

0061_palomaratlanta_8

then it was on to the grand finale...the Roof Top

palomaratlanta_17
they had drinks and food to taste

palomaratlanta_18


palomaratlanta_10
having a good time!

0074_palomaratlanta_13


palomaratlanta_19


this bride won a complimentary night at the Ritz Carlton

palomaratlanta_20


then it was off to the office to top off the day with Dream Gelato

dreamgelato_1

this bride won the ultimate grand prize, a stay in Jamaica!
0179_palomaratlanta_21


the brides were so surprised when they received their "Swag Bags"

weddingsoireeswagbags_1


Wedding Soiree showcased one of their vendors' elegant invitations
weddingsoireeinvitations

The day had such a nice happy ending with everyone enjoying the event!

0272_weddingsoireebrides_1



1 comment:

shae said...

How fun! I'm sure you had a blast since you were with Gail and Hester! So glad they had you cover the event! You are so awesome at details! It's great to see you staying busy. Keep in touch! :) shae

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com