Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everything Must Change

Today is a reminder to me that these words are so true to heart "Everything Must Change". It holds especially dear and true more so today. I'm so glad to be able to see this day. Here is a video i found on you tube that i feel appropriately describes today. Everyone have a great day today!

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com