Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Amanda + Max

This is a wedding I shot with a wonderful photographer Courtney of Flip Photography. This adorable couple was awesome to work with. The wedding was in Athens and I tell you it was hotter than I could ever imagine a day could be, but we had so much fun! Here some images i want to share with you. Thanks Courtney for the opportunity to shoot with you. You Rock girl!!

I Love her ruby red shoes
rubyredbrideshoes_0009e

thought this was such a cool gift the Groom gave his groomsmen, Go George Tech!
georgiatechties_0023e

the Bride and Groom saw each other before the ceremony.
firstlookbrideandgroom_1

brideandgroom_0053e

peonies_0058e

I captured these shots during the pre-shots of the wedding, I love it when girls are just chatting
brideandbridesmaids_0080e

I call this shot "just peonies hanging out" bridesmaid_peonies_0078e

I asked the guys to look my way for a moment, pretty cool looking group wouldn't you say.
groomandgroomsmen_0091e

Daddy and his daughter getting ready to walk her down the aisle
brideandfather_0098

love the back of her dress
fatherwalkingdaughter

Always love taking pictures of the food
athenscarteredfood_1

Can't forget the cake....love wedding cake :)
weddingcake_1

Couldn't resist getting this ring shot with the peonies...I love these flowers!
peoniesandrings_1

Everyone preparing for the farewell bubbles departure of the Bride and Groom ;)
bubblesfarewell_0179e

There they go...
brideandgroombubblesdeparture_1

Don't ask me why, but i love this shot. It reminds me of a restfulness...it's like "ah...another great wedding"
sunsetduskskies_0185e

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com