Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Skittles...taste the Rainbow

What a header for a posting. Well you'll understand why in a moment. I was invited to a bridal shower of my client and I learned something new that evening about her, besides being sweet, kind, and funny....I learned that Nadeea LOVES Skittles. Yep! that was the theme of her surprise bridal shower. Its those little things that make close girlfriends just that more special and warm and fuzzy all over. When I say she was truly surprise, I mean it. The story she was told was that she was going to another friends party and so we were all being a little loud conversing, laughing, catching up on whats been happening, and as Nadeea came through the door we all yelled "SURPRISE" and you could tell she was totally caught off guard. It was hilarious! Anyway here are a few pics from the shower I wanted to share.

This first pic says it all!
bridalshower_1-1738e

bridalshower_2

we played games while we waited to surprise Nadeea
bridalshower_3

then came when we all yelled "SURPRISE", you can see she was got! LOL ;)
bridalshower_6

we then ate, laughed, and talked some more but then came time for gift opening...yay!
bridalshower_4

Nadeea has sooooo many gifts...by the way this was a lingerie shower too...
bridalshower_5

I didn't want to show all the gifts but here are just a few, even though it was a lingerie we had those that wanted to be practical and of course thats always good too :)
bridalshower_7

Nadeea, thanked everyone for coming and participating in pulling off the surprise shower, but then there was one more thing we had to do...
bridalshower_8

Cut the cake of course!
bridalshower_9

No comments:

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com