Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Christy and Stefan say "I DO" Part 1

When I began going through my blogging process of what I was going to post about, it became clear fast that I would need to break this amazing wedding in parts. I'm not trying to be a tease but believe me folks as I began selecting the photos there were just too many photos I wanted to share with you, it just couldn't be done in one sitting :)

As I write this blog I'm getting goose bumps just thinking back that just a little over a week ago I had the honor of photographing this adorable couple. All through the day I kept hearing the words "take in the moments and enjoy whats happening" . That is so true! When that special day arrives sometimes it goes by so fast it's like a blur. It was nice to have that friendly reminder from friends and family to enjoy these moments, and I believe Christy and Stefan did.

Words can't really express how much I enjoyed photographing Christy and Stefan. They said their vows on Seagrove Beach in Florida. The weather was perfect. I'll keep this post a little short. Stay tune for a little something extra I'll be sharing.....for now enjoy part 1.


salontwist

makeup_blog

weddingdress_blog_IMG_9644

this hankerchief belongs to Christy grandmother
somethingold_blog_IMG_0235

bridalaccessories_1

Stefan's ring was inspired by the Moive "Lord of the Rings". I just LOVE his ring!
weddingrings_blog_IMG_9643

gettingready_blog

gettingrteady_blog_2

gettingdress_blog3

gettingdress_blog_5

gettingdress_blog4

Couldn't resist snapping a photo of the flowergirl, cute little girl.
flowergirl_blog

Can't leave out handsome Cameron, the ringbearer, futue heartbreaker... watchout Stefan :)
bestlittleman_blog

bouquets_blog

Father and Daughter moment just before Christy goes to meet Stefan....stay tune for the couple's first moments of seeing each other before the ceremony!
gettingdress_blog_IMG_0306

1 comment:

tracyk said...

pretty light for the getting ready photos, also like the details, specially the ring shot. can't wait to see more!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com