Michelle White - PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Hi There! Welcome to my Photo Blog.
Thanks for visiting me! This is where you'll see what's currently going on in my world. As a Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I love photographing moments in life that touch us emotionally and keep us reminiscing for years to come. You'll also see all kinds of things that interest me outside photography. So take your shoes off, relax and get to know me as you browse my photo blog. I would love to hear from you so feel free to drop me a comment anytime! If you’d like to see more, check out my website. Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nadeea + Wellington say I DO Part 2

I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm back in town this week and it took me longer to post this part 2, so i apologize for that. Keeping it moving, I have quite a few pics to post so I hope you're sitting down with nothing pressing to do :)


I really had a hard time trying to figure out what to post because there were so many fabulous pictures ;) So without further delay here are some of my favorites. Feel free to drop me a comment or thought! Would love to hear from you. Have a great rest of the weekend.

brides_makeup_2

NW0016_brides_shoes_2

NW0084_weddingdress_2

love this design on Nadeea's dress
NW0020_weddingdress_3

NW0030_weddingjewlery_2

bridedressing_3

bridedressing_2_3

bridedressing_6_2

groomdressing_1_2

Wellington looks so GQ
NW0129_groom_2

groom_2_2

groom_3_2

Nadeea and Wellington met in a quaint park to see each other before the ceremony
brideandgroomfirstmeet_1

brideandgroommeet_2_2

brideandgroom_4_1

brideandgroom_3_2

NW0189_weddingboutique_2

NW0200ebridalpose_1

NW0213e_bridalboutique_2

NW0523_locustgroveconferencecenter_2

locustgroverconferencecenter_1_2

locustgroveconferencecenter_3_2

locustgroveconferencecenter_4_1

weddingcake_2

We took a few more shots at the reception before the Bridal Party made their intro
NW0541_bridalparty_2

couldn't resist the flower girl
NW0551_flowergirl_2


bridebridesmaidandflower_2

bride_5_1

NW0555_brideandgroom_2

Loved this Father and Daughter dance, it started out sweet and soft but then Daddy and Daughter got to cuttin up :)
fatheranddaugtherdance_2

But this was probably one of favorite images of the evening
NW0601e_brideandgroomdance_2

2 comments:

Anouschka said...

Gorgeous shots!
Look forward to meeting you in November at the J* workshop :)

Anda said...

Love the groom shots, especially, and the first look shots! Cannot wait to meet you at the J* Workshop in November! How lucky are we?!

 

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com